Go Bag, Adventure Sports (SGB-NP)
Thin, cylindrical Go Pack designed originally for special operations personnel bailing out of a burning helicopter or Humvee.
Made in the USA
Made of tough military-grade Cordura® and perfect for hiking, keeping essential emergency items, an overnight bag, vehicle ditch bag, disaster evacuation bag, or any other grab-and-go necessity.
Hydration: 100 oz (3 Liters) - bladder sold separately
Material: 1000 Denier Cordura®
Weight: 1.8 lbs
Dimensions: Length x Width x Depth
19 in. x 5.5 in. x 6 in. (internal main)
5.5 in. x 5 in. x 3 in (external pockets)
627 cu. in. (internal main)
82.5 cu. in. (each external pocket)
The Go Bag is comprised of:
- A main cylindrical compartment with double zipper entry, zippers that can be separated or remain linked
- Internal 100 mL hydration reservoir slot (bladder sold separately)
- 4 zippered flats pockets for small items/flat documents on the sides of the bag
- (3) larger zippered external pockets
- MOLLE/PALS attachment webbing on both sides
- Padded, contoured single shoulder strap with quick-ditch side-locking buckle
- Shoulder attachment points and carrying handles on top/bottom ends
- External PALS webbing on sides and carry strap for additional mission pouches, knives, carabiners, or radio equipment
- Made in the USA with military-strength Cordura® cloth, webbing, and fasteners that meet the rigorous specifications of U.S. Special Forces.
Note: Non-standard colors may carry a longer production lead time. Please call for availability.
In the movies: The Go Bag is also featured in a major motion picture released in July 2007.
Color Options: Gold (GOLD), Orange Rust (RUST), Mariner Blue (BLU), Grey (GRY), and Burgandy (BURG) carry an upcharge of 20% for fabric and custom colored materials.
This product is currently out of stock. Please see our Authorized Dealers Here or contact us for availability at email@example.com