Go Bag, various colors (SGB-NP)
Built as a survival bag for America's elite special operations forces, the S.O.TECH Go Bag is cylindrically shaped for easy access and extraction from a downed aircraft or burning Humvee.
Made in the USA
The bag pockets are fitted to a Special Forces load list of survival gear, rations, radios, medical gear, and ammunition. The S.O.TECH Go Bag's shoulder strap is tactically worn over one shoulder or around the waist to give the operator on-the-go access by rotating the bag from back to front and quickly accessing the contents of the bag.
The main double zippers are mounted internally towards the body in case of a zipper blowout during vehicle impact or other disruption.
Hydration: 100 oz (3 Liters) - bladder sold separately
Material: 1000 Denier Cordura®
Weight: 1.8 lbs
Dimensions: Length x Width x Depth
19 in. x 5.5 in. x 6 in. (internal main)
5.5 in. x 5 in. x 3 in (external pockets)
627 cu. in. (internal main)
82.5 cu. in. (each external pocket)
The Go Bag is comprised of:
- A main cylindrical compartment with double zipper entry, zippers that can be separated or remain linked
- Internal 100 mL hydration reservoir slot (bladder sold separately)
- 4 zippered flats pockets for small items/flat documents on the sides of the bag
- (3) larger zippered external pockets
- MOLLE/PALS attachment webbing on both sides
- Padded, contoured single shoulder strap with quick-ditch side-locking buckle
- Shoulder attachment points and carrying handles on top/bottom ends
- External PALS webbing on sides and carry strap for additional mission pouches, knives, carabiners, or radio equipment
- Made in the USA with military-strength Cordura® cloth, webbing, and fasteners that meet the rigorous specifications of U.S. Special Forces.
Note: Non-standard colors may carry a longer production lead time. Please call for availability.
In the movies: The Go Bag is also featured in a major motion picture released in July 2007.
This Product is currently available in KHA, CB, and MCB. For all other colors please see our Authorized Dealers Here or contact us for availability at email@example.com